Monday 19 November 2012

Positive focus

In life we often have our heads down. We're so busy Doing that we're not conscious about where we're going, or what we want.

Happiness lies in being present, and a great way of reminding ourselves of this is by saying affirmations. By vocalising our ideals, we can actually manifest the good stuff and create personal harmony. 

I say affirmations to myself daily, usually during a coffee enema. They sound something like this:

I am healthy, I am totally well.
I love and approve of myself. 
I am listening to my body and I give it what it what it needs to return it to a state of homeostasis.
I am hydrated, alkaline and oxygenated.
I am relaxed.
I am contented.
I am positive.
I have great energy.
I love and am loved.
I am prosperous.
I live in a great space.

It's important to really imagine yourself where you want to be, and to believe it to be true in this moment. Sometimes I feel resistance when I say one of the above affirmations, which is great because it shows me which areas need my attention.

I also use visualisation techniques to imagine removing any residual cancer cells. This was elusive to me until I read some of Carl Stonier's work. He says that for many people the task of 'hunting and destroying' is difficult, but a kinder approach is more manageable. This has worked incredibly well for me. I lay quietly in a meditative state and imagine any remaining cancer cells in my body. I invite them to come to me, to be re-absorbed. And how they come. Prior to this technique I struggled even to visualise cells, and so found the experience stressful. However this more gentle approach is such a joyful, positive experience that I've made real progress.



































Another great way to achieve goals is to make a vision board. This works well because it challenges us to think about what we want to manifest in our lives, and to channel our energies in that direction. Here's mine from last year. Keep your vision board where you can see it, so that your goals are at the forefront of your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment